Feb 13, 2010

The recall is not endless.

It bit and HONDA applied for the recall of the Prius recall of Toyota by secretly hiding oneself and biting and taking advantage the other day. Application [gadeta] of recall from re-Toyota and. I think that honest [itte] media need not be positively made news. I think that I only have to indicate it to many and unspecified people because I use CM if it is felt that Toyota is necessary. It gets a no bur and the car and it is sure to get all licenses with the palanquin callus when getting on though it is safe. I think that you should confirm what the license means again. Returning it to the police station leads to the license for the person because of the world if it doesn't understand. The car is a mass of the metal and oil and it breaks without fail some time. Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. is pressing the collection and danger by using each media of the radio and the television for the trouble of the stove. And, when the recall system degree is adopted for software by the law, I think [omoshiroi]. Confusion is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment